The training activity of the PCDA(BR) is that of organizing/conducting training courses and workshops, mostly in accordance with the training calendar framed for each calendar year and approved by CGDA, New Delhi. The training courses are mainly focused towards development of the Human Resources for smooth functioning of various project/Task force Offices and to provide better, prompt and efficient services to BRO Units. Each course is coordinated by a designated Course-Coordinator. The courses organized by Main Office and Sub Offices are broadly as under:-
- Organizational structure of BRO.
- Budget Monitoring and fiscal discipline in BRO.
- Preparation of abstract of Receipt and charges.
- Workshop on maintenance of Construction Accounts, MER, MES.
- Internal Audit and Cash inspection Store A/cs.
- Scrutiny of Cash assignment proposals.
- Adjustment of transaction through CP, PIVs, QSAs.
- Adjustment of transaction through TBOs.
- PC awareness course and use of MS Word/excel for new recruits.
- Follow up action on MIS Report generated by EDP.
- Role of Accounts Officers attached with Projects.
- IFA system in BRO.
- Liquidation of liabilities.
- Annual works plan & annual procurement plan in BRO.
- Re-orientation course for newly posted officers and staff in the organization of PCDA (BR).
- Scrutiny of contract.
- Scrutiny of AA & TS.
- Scrutiny of Supply orders.
- Audit and payment of contract bills & SO bills.
- Amendment, Deviation in the CA/SO.
- Workshop on Pay fixation and MACP.
- PC course on Hindi Typing, Workshop on Rajbhasha.